We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
11 The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!12 And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”
13 Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,
14“Glory to God in highest heaven,
and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”
It has been so long and so much has happened in the past year. I don't know where to begin. We've been through the good, the bad, the sad, the struggles, the trials, the sickness, the joy, the mercy, and been shown grace in the last several months. God is good and is always there even in the moments when we we are in the storm. He is there. Although we can not see Him or know what His plan for us is, we need to trust in Him and REMIND ourselves His plan is ALWAYS better than ours. Things are good for now and I don't know what lies ahead but I'm going to keep my Hope in Him and trust that He will take care of us.
I'm not sure how much I will document of the this last year on the blog. I'm hoping I can document it all. So that brings me to where should I begin. I think what I'll do is start where we are now and go back little by little and update by doing a monthly post.
Here are some things I'm hoping to share here on the blog.
1. Peeks into our everyday life.
2. And updates about the shop.
3. And anything else I can think of.
So for now, I'm going to leave it at that....talk to you soon! :)
Hello?? It has been awhile…. the end of the year is always so busy with the Christmas season. Lots of festivities, crafts, get togethers, birthdays, anniversaries and such. It is so filled and so exhausting but so worth it. But making memories are worth the chaos and craziness.
Anyhow, everyone is making their new years resolutions or goals, and to be honest I've never been good at these. So I don't. But I do want to improve in many things. Whether or not you participate in creating resolutions for yourself or not, you can not deny that the beginning of the new year feels like a great time of reflections and the time to just refresh yourself.
So I thought I'd share the things that I'd like to work on. So here is my list:
1. Quiet time with God: I really want to be intentional and have my quiet time with God. I remember a few years ago when I only had 3 kids, my devotion time was every night. Now I feel so rushed and I want to have that time again with Him whether it's in the morning or at night. So I will be working on this.
2. Health: I 'd like to take better care of myself, I mean.. I only have one body and I should really take better care of it. So for me this means to be more active and to make healthy choices.
3. Journaling/Blog: I really, REALLY need to be make time here on the blog. This is a place where I want to share the stories of our family's adventures. I can not remember everything and there are so many kids I can't keep up on making a scrapbook for each of them. So I need to make more of an effort in this area and set time for this.
4. The Shop: I love creating and designing meaningful jewelry, I love hearing peoples stories about the piece that I've created for them and what that means to them. I have dreams for the shop and I really hope that I can get them going.
5. Be consistent: Sometimes I get so distracted and forget my goals or plans. Then I wonder what happened to such and such idea. Yeah, then I'm like oh yeah I remember trying to do that.
6. Simplify & Letting Go: In all areas of my life from house chores, to saying yes to things I just don't have time for. I always try to please everyone and this just adds to my already crazy busy life. I sometimes feel like I'm going in all directions, lose focus on what is really important and become just plain exhausted.
I hope you will come & tag a long on this journey with me.