Meet Renee, she is a wonderful stay at home mom to 3 kids, all under 5 years old!! She definitely has her hands full.
She is sharing with us some tips and traditions that we might like to use with our family.
- Tell me your life story. Who are you? My name is Renee, I am a mother of 3, I have a wonderful husband whom I love very much. My family loves the Lord and spend most of our days (lately) driving to and from my sons school in Riverside. When schools out we visit Disneyland or just hang out as a family.
- How many kids do you have? I have 3 kids. Tanner is 5, Trevor is 2, and Bellarose is 1
- What do you like to do that makes your soul happy? I like to sing in the car, drinking my coffee. I also love sleeping with all 3 of my kids in my bed.
- What’s something that you and your family love to do together? We play I spy in the car, watch youtube videos of songs that the kids love to sing too. We also love to have dance parties in the living room and going to Disneyland.
- Have you started a unique family tradition? We have some holiday traditions. For Thanksgiving we've been going to Disneyland, Christmas we put the carrot, cookie, and milk out and in the morning the kids run outside to see the carrots broken up on the lawn. New Years we play games and sleep in the same bed. Easter we plant new veggies and Skittles, The next morning the skittles grow into lollipops.
- You are a stay at home mom, what tips can you give another stay at home mom? My favorite saying is "Its only a Season" . If the kids are safe, fed, and happy; make sure they are safe, then escape to the room (any) and take a mommy time out. Breathe, scream if needed, then get back to work. Its only a season.
- What is something you want to improve in? Time management, with school, drive time, making dinner, etc. Its really hard to do anything fun during the day with my Littles.
- What is your favorite design from Regina Ann Designs? And why? I really like the necklaces with my kids name on it. It makes me feel like my kids are always by my heart, no matter where they are.
Thank you, Renee, for sharing your wonderful family with us!!