The Little Things
We started off the weekend with my cousins party at a jumping jacks, which is a pretty neat place. They have these rooms where they have 4-5 Huge jumpers and slides. You go into a room and the kids jump and jump for a limited time. Then they take you to another room where they have different jumpers and slides. Once the time is up, they take you to the eating area. The kids had a lot if fun. This was our first time there but I'm sure it won't be our last.
- The boys love being with their daddy. ( Look at those happy little faces...who can resist. ) They both wanted him to carry them to their sunday school class.
- Gabriel loves to pick up the boys from the school. He ran and gave Jimmy a huge hug.
- Daniel and Gabe on the merry-go-round at the mall.
- Gabriel doing his preschool homework....which has been a challenge to get him to do. More on that later.
- I love this picture of Daniel and Gabe. Daniel gave him a big hug right before he went to his Tae Kwan Do test.
That was it a glimpse of our week via iPhone.
How was your week?
Linking up with Lindsay.