March in cell phone pics
I can't believe the months are just flying by. Daniel is growing so fast and I wish I could just freeze time to enjoy these moments. Well, actually all the kids are growing up too quick!
Here is March in cell phone pics.
- We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday with the kids dressing up as the Lorax for school.
- Then we saw the Lorax movie, which was so cute!
- The kids had dentist appts. and Mike will be getting braces soon!
- Dad has been teaching the kids how to play tennis, which they LOVE!!
- The boys are still loving guitar club!!
- Daniel loves eating baby food and bath time!
- So does Gabe ( bath time) not the baby food!
- We tried a new oven baked chicken strips recipe.
- The kids love playing with sidewalk chalk!
- We celebrated St. Patrick's Day with homemade playdough! Lots of fun & so easy!
- I worked on new designs for the new shop!
- We went to the mountains and played in the snow.
- Daniel loved watching the kids sled down the hill.
- James fell when playing with the neighborhood kids and we had to go to the hospital for stitches.
- Daniel loves sitting in the shopping cart at the stores.
- We played more tennis with Dad.
- Dad surprised us with donuts for breakfast!
- I made some cute bird nest pendants for the shop.
- Clothes shopping for Mike's birthday next month.
Desi is growing to fast! I wish I could freeze time with my kids and just keep them with me always! Ok, only when there not fighting :)
It's so hard taking a picture with all five looking at the same time, and smiling, well thats just a bonus. See I got 2 out 5 smiling, that's good!! If they can all look at the camera at the same time, I'm happy :)
How was your month of March?
Linking up this week with Amy at A Good Life.